- World Sunday School day on Friday, 3rd November from 07.45 am at Church.
- Camp Ministry will be held on Monday, 20th November at K.C.C. Camp, Mina Abdullah
from 07.00 pm to 08.00 pm.
- Intercessory Prayer meeting will be held on Thursday, 16th November at Parsonage
from 07.30 pm to 09.00 pm.
- Harvest Festival will be held on Friday,24th November at Sabahiya Tent from 08.00 am to 3.30 pm
- Condolences & prayers to the bereaved family :
1. P.P Jacob (68), Father of Mrs. Suja Joy , W/o Joy Sunny Mangaf.
2. Livingston Augustine, Secretary, St. John’s C.S.I Tamil Church, Ahmadi
3. The Rev. P.M. Koshy , Senior Clergy from the Madhya Kerala Diocese,he served as a Presbyter in various parishes of CSI for 37 years
02 Nov – Neemol Joshy
02 Nov – Liza Susan Jacob
03 Nov – Anitha E. Abraham
03 Nov – Emmanuel W. Cherian
12 Nov – Jancy Joboy
14 Nov -Melva George Philip
15 Nov – Joe Kurian Ponnattu
16 Nov – Balaji I.Kuruvilla
16 Nov – Levin Christy Mathews
16 Nov – Jerlin Elsa Joseph
16 Nov – Alfin Lijo Abraham
16 Nov – Reema Mathew
16 Nov – Sharon Philip Baklin
16 Nov – Praise Giby George
19 Nov – Giby Sanjeevi George
19 Nov – John Mathews T.
19 Nov – Mrinta Rachel Mathew
24 Nov – Sunny Mathew
27 Nov – Ajay Mohan
30 Nov – Angelina Susan Sarosh
God’s blessings be upon you as you celebrate yet another year on this journey with Christ and as you commit each day into the hands of the Lord
15 Nov – Mrs. & Mr. Gerogi John
20 Nov – Mrs. & Mr. Joby C. Ford
23 Nov – Mrs. & Mr. John Mathews T
29 Nov – Mrs. & Mr. Joshy C. Joy
29 Nov – Mrs. & Mr. Mammen V. Thomas
May you truly sense God’s love as you celebrate your wedding anniversary and see the future years together as memories to be made.
Download this month’s Parish Messenger here