- Election of new Church Committee members will be held on Friday 1st September 2017 after the Holy Communion Service.
- Women’s Fellowship meeting will be held on Friday 1st September 2017 after H.C. service & General Body meeting, All WF members are requested to attend the meeting.
- Youth and Young couples fellowship and retreat will be held on Sunday 3rd September 2017 from 08.30 am. to 01.00 pm. at NECEK, Kuwait.
- Sunday School classes will start on Friday 8th September 2017 at 12.15 pm. All parents are requested to send their children to the Sunday School.
- Cottage Prayer will be held on Thursday 14th September 2017 at 07.30 pm. at the residence of Mr. Jose. K. Mathew & family. Address: Mangaf, Block 1, Street 101, Taiba Pharmacy Bldg, Floor 1, Flat No.1. Tel. (Res,) 23712320, (Mob.) 97215154 .
- Youth Movement Camp Ministry will be held on Monday 18th September 2017 at 07.00 pm. at KCC Camp, Mina Abdullah.
- Intercessory Prayer meeting will be conducted on Thursday 21st September 2017 from 07.30 pm. to 09.00 pm. at the Parsonage.
02 Sep – Saramma George (Girija)
02 Sep – Madhu Jacob
03 Sep – Babu Mathew K. George
03 Sep – Helen Susan Luke
03 Sep – Biji Saji
05 Sep – Evan Joseph Jacob
08 Sep – Aliviya Ann George
08 Sep – Analiya Ann George
10 Sep – Alina Sara Abraham
11 Sep – Nikhil K.Raju
13 Sep – Reuben John Biji
15 Sep – Baisey John
17 Sep – Klen Kuruvilla
17 Sep – Jacob John (Suresh)
17 Sep – Reena Varkey
17 Sep – Mammen V. Thomas
20 Sep -Suzanne Ann Pothen
23 Sep -Sarosh George
24 Sep -Nathanael A. Facin
25 Sep -Faith Ida Dolton
25 Sep -Liji N. Baby
27 Sep -Sydney Dolton
28 Sep -Kurian Jacob
28 Sep -Gina Mathew
29 Sep -Aju Jacob Roy
God’s blessings be upon you as you celebrate yet another year on this journey with Christ and as you commit each day into the hands of the Lord
10 Sep – Mrs. & Mr. Levin Christy Mathews
15 Sep – Mrs. & Mr. Jose.K.Mathew
17 Sep – Mrs. & Mr. Giby Sanjeevi George
20 Sep – Mrs. & Mr. Sydney Dolton
May you truly sense God’s love as you celebrate your wedding anniversary and see the future years together as memories to be made.
Download this month’s Parish Messenger here