“We continually ask God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives, so that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God.” – Colossians 1:9-10
The Church has a very active Women’s fellowship which is rendering yeoman service in all the activities of the Church under the leadership of our kochamma Mrs. Sani Sabu M.A., B.Ed.
The objective of women’s fellowship is to encourage women in their walk with the Lord and to participate in the functioning of the church. The Women’s Fellowship also lends support to other needy women in India. Through the vanchika collection the Women’s Fellowship extends it’s helping hands. The members also subscribe to the “Kudumbapriyavathini – The Family Friend” – a quarterly magazine of the C.S.I. Women’s Fellowship, Diocese of Madhya Kerala.
The Women’s fellowship meet regularly on 1st Friday at church and 3rd Sunday at the parsonage for prayer and Bible study. The organisation aims to attain the spiritual growth of the family by grooming the children in a Christian background. A major highlight of the activities of the Women’s Fellowship is their strong support and contribution during the Harvest Festival of our Parish.
We thank and praise God for all his mercies and blessings bestowed on all of us and also we are indebted to thank our Vicar Rev. C. C. Sabu, and all of those members and office bearers for having given their un-flinched support and participation.
Activities of the Women’s Fellowship include:
- Holding regular meetings every third Thursday of the month (some exceptions apply)
- Active participation and strong support in the Harvest Festival by setting up food stalls to raise funds for the church and for charity.
- Annual Vanchika collection, solely used to support Christian missionary works, Medical support to the destitute and marriage aid for poor girls.
- Celebrating Women’s Sunday once in a year where members take active part in the worship service.
- Conducting one day retreat once in a year where women’s fellowship members take part in several competitions.
- Conducting auction sale of homemade food items on the first Friday of every month to raise fund.